Today happened the LaTeX + Git workshop that the laboratory where I “work” was organizing with the sponsorship of writeLaTeX. At this post you will find my post workshop thoughts. Before I start to write about it I want to thanks
- Abel Siqueira, that helped teaching the Git lessons,
- Kally Chung, that helped with the organization,
- Panaggio Ricardo and Wanderson Luiz, that helped solving students issues,
- Melissa Devens, that helped with the D-day logistic,
- Eric Lopes, that took the photos and also help solving students issues, and
- Andre Garcia, that make possible that we use the amazing room from EA2 during the Saturday.
This is a report about the Mozilla MathML September Meeting. The topics of the meeting can be found in this PAD (local copy of the PAD). This meeting happens all at appear.in and because of that we don’t have a log.
The next meeting will be in October 10th at 8pm UTC (note that October 10th is Friday, we change the day in our try make the meeting suitable to as many people possible). Please add topics in the PAD.
If you don’t speek portuguese you will find some informations at Software Carpentry Blog.
Na semana passada, Alex e eu ministramos dois workshops para a Software Carpentry no Centro de Competência em Software Livre na Universidade de São Paulo.